27 February 2009

ICT

Before this course I used weblogs, but only for teaching, never for expressing myself. Therefore it was a new situation for me. First I thought we only write weblogs, but after I saw, these lesson more than how to create a blog.
It was a very funny situation, because I have a company, and we make web pages, but I didn’t know this other functions of the Internet. Which functions I’m talking about?
Bookmarks, Free online photo editors, Web galleries etc.
I think these tools help people to get closer each other. (nem kell a make)
But, these pages destroy a little bit people’s intimate area. We show our own feelings, our history, and not only to our friends, but to everybody, who can use web. I think it’s a little bit problematic, because I’m not sure that I want that anybody knows about my life.
But why do these people do?Maybe we are many and every person feels lonely in the crush. That’s why people would like to let a sign on the web: “I’m here, and I’m alive here”.
In the lesson we played an online game, which name is “Second life”. It’s a good possibility to meet people, who have no other possibility to get in contact.
But I ask again, why we need a second life?
I tried during the lesson, and I thought I have only one life, and I want to enjoy it in the real world. But why do people choose this way of life? Maybe because here they can be who they want. And I think it could be a problem: Why can I be only in an artificial world that person who I want?
People spend a lot of money to buy their own identity in Second life.
After trying this program this was my feeling and if people join and live there, it’s their choices. Everybody can enjoy life as he/she wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment