05 February 2009

My first day in a Danish School


First of all I was in an English Lesson with Anette and the second was a Math Lesson with John

My experiences about the English Lesson

- the younger like a gang about a film, have caps in they hand, pants was loaf, the boys underwear show it, a very colorful dresses, the girls have makeup it
- when I was asked the teacher did I take some photos, she asked the class
- before started the lesson I feared of it, because I didn’t know how the teacher keep it the order
- at the lesson the students know where is their place, they listen for teacher, and sometimes try to do something else, but I think only they see it, where is their behavior’s border
- the teacher speak every students, and nobody less the examples
- when they find a new word, the teacher don’t tell about them what it’s mean, the students need to make up it
- the teacher is very direct with the students, and don’t interesting when they try to do some annoying thing
- the students are inquire, and important what they thing


My experiences about the Math Lesson

- the student are similar like the English Lesson
- now I haven’t fears
- under the lesson the student stand up and go out, if they want
- the teacher speak about the theory and show an exam solution and after the students work independently, and if have problems, the teacher move on every students and the teach is very personal think
- everybody speaking therefore have a little noise the lesson, but it’s not agitated


My general experiences

- every classroom have digital table, and projector and computer with Internet
- the lesson is very free, but the student listen the teacher, and first of all it look like a chaotic but if you sit in the class see it that’s OK
- they have an Intranet for students, and a lot of materials are here for the students
- the students are very important and they opinion is the baseline for the teaching

My feelings:

I thing it was a very great day. I had a lot of experience and I learn a lot about the stereotypes.

No comments:

Post a Comment