03 February 2009

Denmark and the Danes


At Tuesday we was a lesson about our theory about this country. We started it whit a brainstorming and have a lot of associations: Viking, Hamlet, Queen, beer, Andersen, Lego Land, Fishermen, Mill, blond, happiness, school system, etc..

After that we told about it, and Jette wonderingly saw it that we have a lot of different information about Denmark.

After this section we need to created groups, and make a composition: How see Denmark. I was whit Lilla and Eliska. We dawn a mill, and glued it a lot of pictures, what cut out same newspapers. I was an idea and I did it, therefore our mill-wheel was rotated. While the girls cut the pictures, I iterated a Viking’s helmet. It was so funny.

The other works was very interesting. In every pictures have similar things. We leant a lot of interesting Danish habit, and we built in the a pictures. These was the candles in the windows, open the curtains.

Under this example Jette told everybody personally that where we will go to visit the Danish school system. But this is an other story.

Now that’s it!

I enjoy this day, and I’m waiting the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment