26 February 2009

Music lesson

This lesson was very good. I like listening to music and sing. We learned some Danish songs, and also we taught to each other some songs from our country.
We played rhythm games what was a little bit boring, because we repeated one rhythm for very long time. It was interesting that the teacher did not realized this problem, because I thought a teacher should realize what is going on and react for the situation, but unfortunately she did not. I thought a lesson not working so good if somebody have a scenario, and doesn’t able to change that. I saw, then she prepared a lot for this lesson, and it was very good, but she could have changed it if she saw the plan is not performing very well. But it’s not so easy to realize it the lesson not in his/her native language therefore I think it was not a general problem, only a little misunderstanding because of English.
I thought one of the best was in this lesson when we listened to music and talked about feelings. We needed to write a story and show as a drama.I enjoyed very much the choir, and didn’t understand the others why cancelled it. But this is the Democracy, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment