03 February 2009

OVERTURE


At September I decided to learn at an other country therefore I joined the Erasmus program. I was a lot of chance somwhere I learn, but the Danish cours was so interesting: "Living and learning toegethet", perfect! But I had a little problem, what's about my wife, when I'm in Denmark. We wrote a letter to the school and answer that they are waiting for us toegether.
We was so happy.
Now the question is that how we go to Denmark. We decided by car but it was a very long way: 1600 km, 16 huors. The journey was very easy only the GD was problem. GD is German Driver. The are so quick, and stressed and I don't undertand how to do that drive style.
But afrer seven pm we arrived at friday.
We have a fabulous house in the town center. It was very old with antique furnitures. Here is everything what we need but I was stricken because there's no microcave oven and toaster.
Next day, we meet Carsten our Buddy. We walk toegethetin thecity. He gift us a box with Danish hand made honey. Since than I'm an addict for this honey. It's very delicious with butter and bread.
Sunday we have a little adventure. We went to the carwash (Bilvask?) and when we waiting the washer our storage battery went dead. A man, help with us to push the car. Now Carsten looking for charger.
Yesterday stated the scool. We have a lot of information about Danish School system, and now we learn to create blogs. It's neat, while you looking for who read this line. End of of this part, but don't be afraid!

I will back!
ta-tam-tam-ta-tam

1 comment: